Pours a hazy, golden yellow color with ½ finger of white, frothy head. The head dissipates quickly, leaving a very thin film. Aroma is really fantastic. Hoppy and fresh, with lots of citrus and tropical fruit. Taste is also hop-forward, with orange, orange, lime, mango, and pineapple. A nice combination of grassy, zesty, and fruity flavors. Soft malts balance with a light bitterness. The mouthfeel is soft with a light to medium body. This is more of a West Coast style hazy IPA, with a little bit more zest and bitterness and less creamy, juiciness than a lot of the beers in this category.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Union Jack. 31 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other listened to California Grab Bag. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity