Millwright Oatmeal Stout
The Millwright Oatmeal Stout pours a dark coca-cola color with a dark khaki-colored head. This beer smells great with a toasted honey oat aroma mixed with a little coffee, caramel and root beer. At 5.3% this is lighter in ABV and mouthfeel than a lot of stouts, but it does not lack in flavor. Flavors consist of roasted dark oats with caramel malts adding sweetness, and chocolate and coffee adding bitterness. Neither the sweetness nor the bitterness overwhelm and a good balance is struck.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Cerasus Magnifera. 1 minute ago
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 39 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Root Bound. 55 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Petty. 3 hours ago
- HansKennedy30 commented on beer Lunch IPA. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for New Ish Who Dis?. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity