Millwright Oatmeal Stout
The Millwright Oatmeal Stout pours a dark coca-cola color with a dark khaki-colored head. This beer smells great with a toasted honey oat aroma mixed with a little coffee, caramel and root beer. At 5.3% this is lighter in ABV and mouthfeel than a lot of stouts, but it does not lack in flavor. Flavors consist of roasted dark oats with caramel malts adding sweetness, and chocolate and coffee adding bitterness. Neither the sweetness nor the bitterness overwhelm and a good balance is struck.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to San Diego Part 1. 16 minutes ago
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bro-Kini. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Double Toasted Marshmallow. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Stout at the Devil. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deserables. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity