Millwright Oatmeal Stout
The Millwright Oatmeal Stout pours a dark coca-cola color with a dark khaki-colored head. This beer smells great with a toasted honey oat aroma mixed with a little coffee, caramel and root beer. At 5.3% this is lighter in ABV and mouthfeel than a lot of stouts, but it does not lack in flavor. Flavors consist of roasted dark oats with caramel malts adding sweetness, and chocolate and coffee adding bitterness. Neither the sweetness nor the bitterness overwhelm and a good balance is struck.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Swingers. 45 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Local's Stash: BBA Lawyers, Guns & Money. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revelation Rye IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Just for Fun. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Dorado. 7 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity