Millwright Oatmeal Stout
The Millwright Oatmeal Stout pours a dark coca-cola color with a dark khaki-colored head. This beer smells great with a toasted honey oat aroma mixed with a little coffee, caramel and root beer. At 5.3% this is lighter in ABV and mouthfeel than a lot of stouts, but it does not lack in flavor. Flavors consist of roasted dark oats with caramel malts adding sweetness, and chocolate and coffee adding bitterness. Neither the sweetness nor the bitterness overwhelm and a good balance is struck.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for The Next Episode. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Collaboration No. 6 Barrel Aged Blend. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Top Cutter IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Firestone Lager. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity