Milk Stout Nitro
This beer is almost black as the night with white head that continues to expand as the beer sits. The aroma has dark coffee overtones. On the initial sip, the first thing we noticed was the creamy mouthfeel. There is roasted malt flavors with coffee and a touch of cocoa. Though there is no CO2 cartridge in this bottle, it definitely tries to approximate a beer on the nitro tap.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Mocha Wednesday (2016 Edition). 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Son of Juice. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mosaic Sour. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Critical Band. 5 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 7 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to It's a Trappist!. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity