Milk Stout Nitro
This beer is almost black as the night with white head that continues to expand as the beer sits. The aroma has dark coffee overtones. On the initial sip, the first thing we noticed was the creamy mouthfeel. There is roasted malt flavors with coffee and a touch of cocoa. Though there is no CO2 cartridge in this bottle, it definitely tries to approximate a beer on the nitro tap.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Amalgamator. 3 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Critical Band. 38 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop 2 It (Idaho Gem). 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Whale Bay. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity