Might Meets Right (2015)
This is the 2015 version that we’ve been aging for several years. It pours a dark brown color, with ½ finger of tan colored head and minimal lacing. Taste has rich, roasted flavors of dark malt, dark chocolate, and caramel. We also get some vanilla and marshmallow. Lots of sweetness. This version was aged in High West Double Rye barrels, and there are hints of rye that come through in the flavor. Definitely some booziness, and more sweetness than we expected. Full bodied with low carbonation and a smooth mouthfeel. Overall, this is nice this time of year. Robust and warming, and quite enjoyable as long as you like your Imperial Stouts on the sweet side.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Samuel Adams Brown Ale. 37 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Arrogant Bastard Ale. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Love Like This. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Saint Archer White Ale. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Tax Holiday. 4 hours ago
- snpaulson added a rating for Metaphase. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity