Might Meets Right (2015)
This is the 2015 version that we’ve been aging for several years. It pours a dark brown color, with ½ finger of tan colored head and minimal lacing. Taste has rich, roasted flavors of dark malt, dark chocolate, and caramel. We also get some vanilla and marshmallow. Lots of sweetness. This version was aged in High West Double Rye barrels, and there are hints of rye that come through in the flavor. Definitely some booziness, and more sweetness than we expected. Full bodied with low carbonation and a smooth mouthfeel. Overall, this is nice this time of year. Robust and warming, and quite enjoyable as long as you like your Imperial Stouts on the sweet side.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 44 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Squeezebox. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Swirly - Chocolate/Vanilla Swirled Ale. 7 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Wild Little Thing. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity