We're well past summer, but we're glad to have had this beer to feature! Pours a bright apricot with a frothy, thick head that lingers before thinning to a ring. Aroma is all strawberry. The taste follows, but has a nice complexity. It's first and foremost tart, then strawberry and vanilla come through with a creamy sweetness at the finish. It tastes like a strawberries and cream candy if it were sour. The carbonation is medium to high and lively, with a light mouthfeel and creamy texture that dances around.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 10 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 52 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bright. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity