We're well past summer, but we're glad to have had this beer to feature! Pours a bright apricot with a frothy, thick head that lingers before thinning to a ring. Aroma is all strawberry. The taste follows, but has a nice complexity. It's first and foremost tart, then strawberry and vanilla come through with a creamy sweetness at the finish. It tastes like a strawberries and cream candy if it were sour. The carbonation is medium to high and lively, with a light mouthfeel and creamy texture that dances around.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 15 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Red, White, and Peach. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to All About the Stout. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Reuben's Brews Gose. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Bitter Monk. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Cherenkov Russian Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity