Color is a light gold, opaque, with a super white, fizzy head that dissipates really quickly into a thin film. Aroma is herbal and floral with similarities to many Belgian-style ales. The taste has a lot of the same notes that create a fresh and satisfying flavor. Hard to tell if it's the hops or the juniper, but its earthy, floral, herbal, and just a tad peppery. The honey provides a nice sweetness to round things out, especially in the finish. We appreciate that the added ingredients actually add to the flavor rather than detract from it. Light bodied with a crisp, refreshing mouthfeel. Two thumbs up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 9 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Capitulation. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Summer Solstice. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jubel 2015. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Naja Imperial Red IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity