Color is a light gold, opaque, with a super white, fizzy head that dissipates really quickly into a thin film. Aroma is herbal and floral with similarities to many Belgian-style ales. The taste has a lot of the same notes that create a fresh and satisfying flavor. Hard to tell if it’s the hops or the juniper, but its earthy, floral, herbal, and just a tad peppery. The honey provides a nice sweetness to round things out, especially in the finish. We appreciate that the added ingredients actually add to the flavor rather than detract from it. Light bodied with a crisp, refreshing mouthfeel. Two thumbs up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 30 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fancy Stuff Brut IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Into the Woods. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Emperor Norton. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Peeper Ale. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Pacific Gem Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity