Color is a light gold, opaque, with a super white, fizzy head that dissipates really quickly into a thin film. Aroma is herbal and floral with similarities to many Belgian-style ales. The taste has a lot of the same notes that create a fresh and satisfying flavor. Hard to tell if it's the hops or the juniper, but its earthy, floral, herbal, and just a tad peppery. The honey provides a nice sweetness to round things out, especially in the finish. We appreciate that the added ingredients actually add to the flavor rather than detract from it. Light bodied with a crisp, refreshing mouthfeel. Two thumbs up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 46 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Dark and the Pale. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hazelutely Choctabulous. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Christmas Show 2018. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for DAAANG! IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity