Color is a light gold, opaque, with a super white, fizzy head that dissipates really quickly into a thin film. Aroma is herbal and floral with similarities to many Belgian-style ales. The taste has a lot of the same notes that create a fresh and satisfying flavor. Hard to tell if it's the hops or the juniper, but its earthy, floral, herbal, and just a tad peppery. The honey provides a nice sweetness to round things out, especially in the finish. We appreciate that the added ingredients actually add to the flavor rather than detract from it. Light bodied with a crisp, refreshing mouthfeel. Two thumbs up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 13 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to Beaver State Brews. 59 minutes ago
- SuzyQ commented on beer General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- SuzyQ added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 6. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity