MerBear Rye IPA
MerBear is a collaboration between Bear Republic and Coronado Breweries. It pours a rusty copper color with a moderate cream-colored head. The aroma consists of toasted malts with some mild hop notes. The flavor starts out with earthy pine hops in the forefront and then the rye malt characteristics take over with flavors of burnt caramel and some mild black pepper spiciness. This beer has very little sweetness and focuses more on the darker earthy flavors.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 52 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Playification. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 6 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Deftones Phantom Bride IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity