MerBear Rye IPA
MerBear is a collaboration between Bear Republic and Coronado Breweries. It pours a rusty copper color with a moderate cream-colored head. The aroma consists of toasted malts with some mild hop notes. The flavor starts out with earthy pine hops in the forefront and then the rye malt characteristics take over with flavors of burnt caramel and some mild black pepper spiciness. This beer has very little sweetness and focuses more on the darker earthy flavors.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Lorenzo the Beer Cat. Less than a minute ago.
- lauralane added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Just Outstanding IPA. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Amalgamator. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Critical Band. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop 2 It (Idaho Gem). 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity