Pours a soft, golden straw color that is very hazy. Over a finger of white, foamy head and ample lacing. Aroma of citrus and tropical fruit. Superb, hoppy taste with grapefruit, lemon, mango, and papaya. And some resinous pine. A decent amount of bitterness, especially for this style. Malts are soft and grainy, with just a hint of sweetness. Nice body with a powdery mouthfeel. The 8% is pretty well hidden. Easy drinking with a lingering finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Exploring the Vault. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for The Calling IPA. 2 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Sam Adams Octoberfest. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Exemption (Peach Brandy Barrel). 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Worth the Squeeze IPA. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Oberon Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity