Pours a soft, golden straw color that is very hazy. Over a finger of white, foamy head and ample lacing. Aroma of citrus and tropical fruit. Superb, hoppy taste with grapefruit, lemon, mango, and papaya. And some resinous pine. A decent amount of bitterness, especially for this style. Malts are soft and grainy, with just a hint of sweetness. Nice body with a powdery mouthfeel. The 8% is pretty well hidden. Easy drinking with a lingering finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 37 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Daycation IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Canebrake. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Anchor Liberty Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Allagash Tripel Ale. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity