Pours a soft, golden straw color that is very hazy. Over a finger of white, foamy head and ample lacing. Aroma of citrus and tropical fruit. Superb, hoppy taste with grapefruit, lemon, mango, and papaya. And some resinous pine. A decent amount of bitterness, especially for this style. Malts are soft and grainy, with just a hint of sweetness. Nice body with a powdery mouthfeel. The 8% is pretty well hidden. Easy drinking with a lingering finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 23 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Olympia Beer. 49 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Firestone Unfiltered DBA. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Spotted Cow. 2 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Fera Fermentum. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Sour Power Hour. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity