Pours a soft, golden straw color that is very hazy. Over a finger of white, foamy head and ample lacing. Aroma of citrus and tropical fruit. Superb, hoppy taste with grapefruit, lemon, mango, and papaya. And some resinous pine. A decent amount of bitterness, especially for this style. Malts are soft and grainy, with just a hint of sweetness. Nice body with a powdery mouthfeel. The 8% is pretty well hidden. Easy drinking with a lingering finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 24 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tap It IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Happy New Beer!. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity