Melvin IPA pours a mostly clear, burnt orange or light copper color. The head is off-white and soapy. Right off the bat, the aroma is intense, inviting, and full of tropical fruit and melon. The taste is very balanced, with just the right amount of malt. But this beer is all about the hops with a fruity, juicy flavor of honeydew and cantaloupe along with hints of tangerine, pine, and tropical fruits. The finish is smooth, dry, and the opposite of bitter. This is a very well crafted IPA and we’re looking forward to more beers from Melvin Brewing!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Dogfish Head Punkin Ale. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Three-Eyed Raven. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Alligator. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Thousands of Money. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mountain Standard Double Black IPA (Barrel Aged). 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Big Juicy IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity