Melvin IPA pours a mostly clear, burnt orange or light copper color. The head is off-white and soapy. Right off the bat, the aroma is intense, inviting, and full of tropical fruit and melon. The taste is very balanced, with just the right amount of malt. But this beer is all about the hops with a fruity, juicy flavor of honeydew and cantaloupe along with hints of tangerine, pine, and tropical fruits. The finish is smooth, dry, and the opposite of bitter. This is a very well crafted IPA and we're looking forward to more beers from Melvin Brewing!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Beaver State Brews. 46 minutes ago
- SuzyQ commented on beer General Sherman IPA. 59 minutes ago
- SuzyQ added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 6. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Firestone Velvet Mocha Merlin. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity