Melvin IPA pours a mostly clear, burnt orange or light copper color. The head is off-white and soapy. Right off the bat, the aroma is intense, inviting, and full of tropical fruit and melon. The taste is very balanced, with just the right amount of malt. But this beer is all about the hops with a fruity, juicy flavor of honeydew and cantaloupe along with hints of tangerine, pine, and tropical fruits. The finish is smooth, dry, and the opposite of bitter. Melvin Brewing has produced so many great IPAs, but this is the classic.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 40 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Davy Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Operation IPA Overload. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Wizard Burial Ground 2017. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity