Melrose IPA pours a very clear, light copper color with a medium frothy white head. The aroma is unique with hints of salt water taffy, honey and butter. The malt base is darker than you would expect with strong rye bread characteristics. Citrus and tropical fruit hops, but there is a strong, resinous pine hop flavor on top that finishes with some refreshing bitterness. The most impressive aspect of this beer is the silky smooth, buttery mouthfeel that allows the flavors to linger on the tongue longer than most beers. This is an outstanding West Coast-style IPA from Beachwood.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Exploring the Vault. 6 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to Hop o' The Morning. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hayburner. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to October Spectacular!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity