Mega Monster Imperial IPA
Mega Monster Imperial IPA was a knock-out punch to our tastebuds. This beer is insanely hard to drink, with an alcoholic taste and an unsettling bitter finish that lingers far too long. The brewery was obviously going for a dark and harsh end result, but when descriptions like "bile" and "bucket of rusty nails" come to mind, they have definitely taken it too far. It would be hard to recommend this beer to anyone.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tap It IPA. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Happy New Beer!. 7 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity