Mega Monster Imperial IPA
Mega Monster Imperial IPA was a knock-out punch to our tastebuds. This beer is insanely hard to drink, with an alcoholic taste and an unsettling bitter finish that lingers far too long. The brewery was obviously going for a dark and harsh end result, but when descriptions like "bile" and "bucket of rusty nails" come to mind, they have definitely taken it too far. It would be hard to recommend this beer to anyone.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for The Next Episode. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Collaboration No. 6 Barrel Aged Blend. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Top Cutter IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Firestone Lager. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity