Mega Monster Imperial IPA
Mega Monster Imperial IPA was a knock-out punch to our tastebuds. This beer is insanely hard to drink, with an alcoholic taste and an unsettling bitter finish that lingers far too long. The brewery was obviously going for a dark and harsh end result, but when descriptions like "bile" and "bucket of rusty nails" come to mind, they have definitely taken it too far. It would be hard to recommend this beer to anyone.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Swingers. 42 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Local's Stash: BBA Lawyers, Guns & Money. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revelation Rye IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Just for Fun. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Dorado. 7 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity