Mega Mix Pale Ale
MegaMix pours a golden yellow color, about a 7/10 on the haziness scale. It has two fingers of white head with very big bubbles. The aroma is epic for a pale ale with strong notes of citrus hops, guava, and passion fruit. With this level of haziness and this much fruit on the smell, you would expect this to be juicy and North-east style on the taste, but this is not the case. Instead, you get a fair amount of bitterness on the hops with plenty of grapefruit, pine and floral hop flavors. This is loaded with hops for a Pale Ale at only 6%, tons of flavor at a relatively low ABV. It has a slightly oily mouthfeel that coats your tongue and opens up the taste buds to allow you the full effect of the beer. It finishes dry with just a touch of black pepper to abbreviate the aftertaste and invite the next sip. A very colorful beer in a very colorful can.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Emperor Norton. 13 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Left Eye, Right Eye DIPA. 36 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Layla Blackberry Sour. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Long Table. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pumpkin Spice Latte (Nitro). 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
St. Paddy's Day Show
Kabru West Coast IPA