Mega Mix Pale Ale
MegaMix pours a golden yellow color, about a 7/10 on the haziness scale. It has two fingers of white head with very big bubbles. The aroma is epic for a pale ale with strong notes of citrus hops, guava, and passion fruit. With this level of haziness and this much fruit on the smell, you would expect this to be juicy and North-east style on the taste, but this is not the case. Instead, you get a fair amount of bitterness on the hops with plenty of grapefruit, pine and floral hop flavors. This is loaded with hops for a Pale Ale at only 6%, tons of flavor at a relatively low ABV. It has a slightly oily mouthfeel that coats your tongue and opens up the taste buds to allow you the full effect of the beer. It finishes dry with just a touch of black pepper to abbreviate the aftertaste and invite the next sip. A very colorful beer in a very colorful can.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Lily Ale. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Between You & I. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Little Blue Penguin. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Brewery Ommegang Brut IPA. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for All Together. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Petty. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Green City. 2 hours ago
- More Latest Activity