Mega Mix Pale Ale
MegaMix pours a golden yellow color, about a 7/10 on the haziness scale. It has two fingers of white head with very big bubbles. The aroma is epic for a pale ale with strong notes of citrus hops, guava, and passion fruit. With this level of haziness and this much fruit on the smell, you would expect this to be juicy and North-east style on the taste, but this is not the case. Instead, you get a fair amount of bitterness on the hops with plenty of grapefruit, pine and floral hop flavors. This is loaded with hops for a Pale Ale at only 6%, tons of flavor at a relatively low ABV. It has a slightly oily mouthfeel that coats your tongue and opens up the taste buds to allow you the full effect of the beer. It finishes dry with just a touch of black pepper to abbreviate the aftertaste and invite the next sip. A very colorful beer in a very colorful can.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 11 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Never Better. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Mocha Wednesday (2016 Edition). 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other added a rating for Truck Trail. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Oatmeal Stout with Mulish Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Kabru West Coast IPA