Meet Your Maker
Perhaps the hardest bottle to open, but if you can get the cork out, it pours a dark reddish amber with a monstrous, foamy, light tan colored head that never fades away. Fantastic, Belgian-like aroma of dark fruit, malt, and yeast. Taste is big and complex. Fruit forward with flavors of date, raisin, and plum. There's an underlying sweetness of caramel and chocolate. High carbonation, and with the sweetness it tastes remarkably similar to Rum and Coke! Boozy with a warming mouthfeel. Earthy and floral hops, but the hops simply support the fruit and malt flavors. Just a touch of coffee and leather. Finish has more of the dark fruit and banana that is slightly sweet and lingers. Lots going on here - it's not your typical Belgian-style beer, but the flavors are intense, unique and interesting.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 27 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dorado High. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity