Meet Your Maker
Perhaps the hardest bottle to open, but if you can get the cork out, it pours a dark reddish amber with a monstrous, foamy, light tan colored head that never fades away. Fantastic, Belgian-like aroma of dark fruit, malt, and yeast. Taste is big and complex. Fruit forward with flavors of date, raisin, and plum. There’s an underlying sweetness of caramel and chocolate. High carbonation, and with the sweetness it tastes remarkably similar to Rum and Coke! Boozy with a warming mouthfeel. Earthy and floral hops, but the hops simply support the fruit and malt flavors. Just a touch of coffee and leather. Finish has more of the dark fruit and banana that is slightly sweet and lingers. Lots going on here – it’s not your typical Belgian-style beer, but the flavors are intense, unique and interesting.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 55 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Fairy Nectar London. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Flora. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Art Car IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Rogue Creamery 80th Anniversary Ale. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Bourbon Council. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity