Me So Honey
Color is golden amber with some haze. The head is ½ finger and off-white, with the soapy bubbles dissipating quickly to a thin film. Aroma is floral and fruity, with watermelon and honeydew, and of course the honey. Taste follows the nose, with a refreshing melon flavor and honey sweetness on the back end. Mouthfeel is smooth with a crisp finish. Overall a well made blonde ale with just the right amount of honey.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 32 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stone, Cold. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Relay IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Red, White, and Peach. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Nova Vert. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity