Me So Honey
Color is golden amber with some haze. The head is ½ finger and off-white, with the soapy bubbles dissipating quickly to a thin film. Aroma is floral and fruity, with watermelon and honeydew, and of course the honey. Taste follows the nose, with a refreshing melon flavor and honey sweetness on the back end. Mouthfeel is smooth with a crisp finish. Overall a well made blonde ale with just the right amount of honey.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Lines Double IPA. 43 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The Life Hopquatic. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Bozo Beer. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Icelandic Wee Heavy. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Three Monkeys American Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity