Me So Honey
Color is golden amber with some haze. The head is ½ finger and off-white, with the soapy bubbles dissipating quickly to a thin film. Aroma is floral and fruity, with watermelon and honeydew, and of course the honey. Taste follows the nose, with a refreshing melon flavor and honey sweetness on the back end. Mouthfeel is smooth with a crisp finish. Overall a well made blonde ale with just the right amount of honey.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 2 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Redhook Sunrye Summer Ale. 39 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Allagash White. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Ten Fidy. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity