Me So Honey
Color is golden amber with some haze. The head is ½ finger and off-white, with the soapy bubbles dissipating quickly to a thin film. Aroma is floral and fruity, with watermelon and honeydew, and of course the honey. Taste follows the nose, with a refreshing melon flavor and honey sweetness on the back end. Mouthfeel is smooth with a crisp finish. Overall a well made blonde ale with just the right amount of honey.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 42 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Deja Stout. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sparkle Muffin. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 7 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity