Marionberry Braggot pours a reddish brown color and gives off a fresh berry aroma that lingers throughout the experience. Your first sip will introduce a distinct marionberry sweetness, similar to that of a blueberry. Considering the high alcohol content of this beer, it is surprisingly drinkable due to the balance of the fruit flavors.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Night Swim Porter. 41 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Seef Bier. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Victory Festbier. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Olympia Beer. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Ninja Star. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity