Marionberry Braggot pours a reddish brown color and gives off a fresh berry aroma that lingers throughout the experience. Your first sip will introduce a distinct marionberry sweetness, similar to that of a blueberry. Considering the high alcohol content of this beer, it is surprisingly drinkable due to the balance of the fruit flavors.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 3 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Firestone Velvet Mocha Merlin. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to 100th Episode!. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for West Coast Red. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for California 99 Golden Ale. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity