Marionberry Braggot pours a reddish brown color and gives off a fresh berry aroma that lingers throughout the experience. Your first sip will introduce a distinct marionberry sweetness, similar to that of a blueberry. Considering the high alcohol content of this beer, it is surprisingly drinkable due to the balance of the fruit flavors.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 13 minutes ago
- Salmon-Fly commented on beer Night Swim Porter. 34 minutes ago
- plarson listened to Stouterday Night Live. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for FV 13. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Boo Koo IPA. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Exemption (Peach Brandy Barrel). 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for BORIS The Crusher Reserve. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity