Marionberry Braggot pours a reddish brown color and gives off a fresh berry aroma that lingers throughout the experience. Your first sip will introduce a distinct marionberry sweetness, similar to that of a blueberry. Considering the high alcohol content of this beer, it is surprisingly drinkable due to the balance of the fruit flavors.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Lorenzo the Beer Cat. 4 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Noel 2017. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Even More Jesus. 1 hour ago
- ohbuckeyenut commented on beer Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 and 1 other listened to L.A.I.P.As. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for X-Large. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Log Yard IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity