Marin Brewing Company IPA
Marin Brewing Company IPA is sweet with a bit of a pear fruit taste. It is very smooth with well balanced hops (6/10 on our scale), subtle bitterness and a mild aftertaste. This beer is very fresh tasting and has complex flavors that bring something new with every sip. This is one of our favorite beers and can even be enjoyed by non-IPA drinkers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 16 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity