Marin Brewing Company IPA
Marin Brewing Company IPA is sweet with a bit of a pear fruit taste. It is very smooth with well balanced hops (6/10 on our scale), subtle bitterness and a mild aftertaste. This beer is very fresh tasting and has complex flavors that bring something new with every sip. This is one of our favorite beers and can even be enjoyed by non-IPA drinkers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for La Resistance Sour Ale. 28 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for 300. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lupulin River. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 3 hours ago
- Salmon-Fly commented on beer Night Swim Porter. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Stouterday Night Live. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for FV 13. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity