Marin Brewing Company IPA
Marin Brewing Company IPA is sweet with a bit of a pear fruit taste. It is very smooth with well balanced hops (6/10 on our scale), subtle bitterness and a mild aftertaste. This beer is very fresh tasting and has complex flavors that bring something new with every sip. This is one of our favorite beers and can even be enjoyed by non-IPA drinkers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Far Out IPA. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Top Cutter IPA. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Orange County. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 7 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity