Marin Brewing Company IPA
Marin Brewing Company IPA is sweet with a bit of a pear fruit taste. It is very smooth with well balanced hops (6/10 on our scale), subtle bitterness and a mild aftertaste. This beer is very fresh tasting and has complex flavors that bring something new with every sip. This is one of our favorite beers and can even be enjoyed by non-IPA drinkers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Exit 3 Blueberry Braggot. 20 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pina Agria. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Snow Plow Milk Stout. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Derivative: Mystery. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Something to Reel (Juicy IPA #13). 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The Patsy. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity