Margarita Gose pours a dark yellow with a frothy, two finger white head that dissipates quickly. Doesn't lace much either. The nose is lime and perhaps a little dough. The taste is refreshing, with lime, salt, and a little sweetness mixed with a nice tart. Orange peel does not come through at all, but it does remind you of a margarita with the lime and salt playing well together. It's balanced and a medium mouthfeel, with good carbonation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Union Jack. 34 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other listened to California Grab Bag. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity