Mango Magnifico con Calor
The name Mango Magnifico sounds like a nice fruit beer with a big mango punch. If you don't read the small print "con calor" (with heat), then you could be in for a rude awakening when the habanero pepper hits you in the aftertaste. The beer pours a dark golden color with an orange hue and two fingers of white head. The aroma is very sweet with mango, slight pepper, and some white wine characteristics. The flavor has a ton of candy-like mango to the point of overwhelming sweetness, but it does mask the 10% alcohol. Then a wave of habanero kicks in with a medium amount of heat (for a beer). This is an intense beer that definitely lives up to its name, but watch out for the heat!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 15 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Perpetual Haze. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Samuel Adams Honey Queen. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Stars Align. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Scorpius Morchella. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Zonker Stout. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Stouting Match. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity