Mango Magnifico con Calor
The name Mango Magnifico sounds like a nice fruit beer with a big mango punch. If you don't read the small print "con calor" (with heat), then you could be in for a rude awakening when the habanero pepper hits you in the aftertaste. The beer pours a dark golden color with an orange hue and two fingers of white head. The aroma is very sweet with mango, slight pepper, and some white wine characteristics. The flavor has a ton of candy-like mango to the point of overwhelming sweetness, but it does mask the 10% alcohol. Then a wave of habanero kicks in with a medium amount of heat (for a beer). This is an intense beer that definitely lives up to its name, but watch out for the heat!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 listened to Sour Power Hour. 37 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Golden Trout. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Plum Riot. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Beard Tax. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to October Spectacular!. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity