Mango Magnifico con Calor
The name Mango Magnifico sounds like a nice fruit beer with a big mango punch. If you don't read the small print "con calor" (with heat), then you could be in for a rude awakening when the habanero pepper hits you in the aftertaste. The beer pours a dark golden color with an orange hue and two fingers of white head. The aroma is very sweet with mango, slight pepper, and some white wine characteristics. The flavor has a ton of candy-like mango to the point of overwhelming sweetness, but it does mask the 10% alcohol. Then a wave of habanero kicks in with a medium amount of heat (for a beer). This is an intense beer that definitely lives up to its name, but watch out for the heat!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Cerasus Magnifera. 40 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other added a rating for Stoutella. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Hop Juice. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer June AF Hazy IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for 805. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Double Overhead Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Partying Past Burning Bridges. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity