Mana Wheat has an immediately noticeable pineapple smell right on the initial pour along with a bubbly white head. It is a light straw color and is much clearer than most other wheat beers. Where some brewers might try to pack too much pineapple flavor into a beer like this, Mana Wheat thankfully takes a more reserved approach giving just hints of pineapple mixed in with a more traditional light wheat beer that leaves you with a sweet, creamy aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Jai Alai. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Fort George Vortex IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Sactown Brews. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Dragon's Milk Bourbon Barrel Stout. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to LA LA Land. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: HiFi + LoFi Mixtape. 5 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer MadeWest Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Goosed. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity