Mana Wheat has an immediately noticeable pineapple smell right on the initial pour along with a bubbly white head. It is a light straw color and is much clearer than most other wheat beers. Where some brewers might try to pack too much pineapple flavor into a beer like this, Mana Wheat thankfully takes a more reserved approach giving just hints of pineapple mixed in with a more traditional light wheat beer that leaves you with a sweet, creamy aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 46 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tap It IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Happy New Beer!. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity