Mana Wheat has an immediately noticeable pineapple smell right on the initial pour along with a bubbly white head. It is a light straw color and is much clearer than most other wheat beers. Where some brewers might try to pack too much pineapple flavor into a beer like this, Mana Wheat thankfully takes a more reserved approach giving just hints of pineapple mixed in with a more traditional light wheat beer that leaves you with a sweet, creamy aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Fruit Tramp. 10 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Storms of Saturn. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pale to the King. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Lupujus 7. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Double Actuator. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity