Mana Wheat has an immediately noticeable pineapple smell right on the initial pour along with a bubbly white head. It is a light straw color and is much clearer than most other wheat beers. Where some brewers might try to pack too much pineapple flavor into a beer like this, Mana Wheat thankfully takes a more reserved approach giving just hints of pineapple mixed in with a more traditional light wheat beer that leaves you with a sweet, creamy aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 27 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Clencher Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity