Mamma's Candied Yams
Color is dark amber, slightly transparent, with two fingers of khaki colored head. Strong aroma of seasonal spices. Big, bold, taste – wow! Malt forward with distinct flavors of brown sugar, butter, and candied yams. There’s a sweetness that dominates the flavor, with marshmallow and molasses on top of all that brown sugar. Despite all the sweetness, it’s really enjoyable and it drinks more like a seasonable sipper and not at all dessert-like. Full bodied with a warming mouthfeel. This would have been perfect for Thanksgiving or Christmas, but it’s still great for New Year’s or any day during the winter season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pina Agria. 38 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Snow Plow Milk Stout. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Derivative: Mystery. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Something to Reel (Juicy IPA #13). 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The Patsy. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity