Mama's Little Yella Pils
Yella Pils pours a light yellow color, as the name suggests, with a white foamy, light head. This is a crisp and clear beer with a slightly grassy smell. This is a classic easy drinker with a sweet light malt taste somewhere between wheat and barley and has just a hint of citrus and lemongrass.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to It's a Trappist!. 45 minutes ago
- lauralane and 1 other added a rating for Prince of Dankness. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for No Resolutions. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Seizoen. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to San Diego Part 2. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for EZPZ Dry Hopped Pilsner. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for On Fleek. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity