Mama's Little Yella Pils
Yella Pils pours a light yellow color, as the name suggests, with a white foamy, light head. This is a crisp and clear beer with a slightly grassy smell. This is a classic easy drinker with a sweet light malt taste somewhere between wheat and barley and has just a hint of citrus and lemongrass.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Pliny for President. 32 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Star Trek Vulcan Ale: The Genesis Effect. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Kaleidoscope. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Buena Vista IPA. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity