Mama's Little Yella Pils
Yella Pils pours a light yellow color, as the name suggests, with a white foamy, light head. This is a crisp and clear beer with a slightly grassy smell. This is a classic easy drinker with a sweet light malt taste somewhere between wheat and barley and has just a hint of citrus and lemongrass.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 42 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Zonker Stout. 1 hour ago
- plarson listened to Deja Stout. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gia Girl. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 4 hours ago
- IPAman listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity