Mai Tai PA
Mai Tai PA pours a mostly clear, golden color with two fingers of white, soapy head. Aroma is hoppy with a West Coast-style coming through. On the taste, we find lots of hops with citrus, berry, and tropical fruit. Biscuity malts, with dry carbonation and a medium body. Light but accumulating bitterness, and a mouthfeel that is smooth and dangerously drinkable. This is an excellent beer. Not what we expected as we don’t pick up on any Mai Tai characteristics, nor is this what we envision when a beer is labeled as a Tropical IPA. This is more of a West Coast–style IPA and one that we would seek out again!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning listened to IPAs East and West. 5 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Exploring the Vault. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for The Calling IPA. 2 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Sam Adams Octoberfest. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Exemption (Peach Brandy Barrel). 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Worth the Squeeze IPA. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity