Magnetic Fields pours a hazy, golden color. Beautiful appearance with one finger of white, fluffy head and lacing on the glass. Mostly citrus in the aroma. Taste is outstanding, with flavors of orange, melon, peach, and mango. It’s hoppy, but not overly juicy. Soft, flaky malts and a creamy, silky mouthfeel. Medium body with low carbonation and almost no bitterness. A nicely made NE-style IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 47 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mongo Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Summertime Brews. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Winter is Here. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Fruit Tramp. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity