Magnetic Fields pours a hazy, golden color. Beautiful appearance with one finger of white, fluffy head and lacing on the glass. Mostly citrus in the aroma. Taste is outstanding, with flavors of orange, melon, peach, and mango. It’s hoppy, but not overly juicy. Soft, flaky malts and a creamy, silky mouthfeel. Medium body with low carbonation and almost no bitterness. A nicely made NE-style IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 14 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Spotted Cow. 43 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Alpine Duet. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heart of Stone. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hop Sounds. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Fat Head's Head Hunter. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for ALL CAPS. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity