Magnetic Fields pours a hazy, golden color. Beautiful appearance with one finger of white, fluffy head and lacing on the glass. Mostly citrus in the aroma. Taste is outstanding, with flavors of orange, melon, peach, and mango. It’s hoppy, but not overly juicy. Soft, flaky malts and a creamy, silky mouthfeel. Medium body with low carbonation and almost no bitterness. A nicely made NE-style IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 and 1 other listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Dopamine (Ghost 822). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Catalyst. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 7 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Playification. 8 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Cherries Jubilee (Epicurean) 2019. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity