Magnetic Fields pours a hazy, golden color. Beautiful appearance with one finger of white, fluffy head and lacing on the glass. Mostly citrus in the aroma. Taste is outstanding, with flavors of orange, melon, peach, and mango. It’s hoppy, but not overly juicy. Soft, flaky malts and a creamy, silky mouthfeel. Medium body with low carbonation and almost no bitterness. A nicely made NE-style IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. Less than a minute ago.
- lposada listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Phantasmagoria. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Red, White, and Peach. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Spaten Pils. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Anchor Porter. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity