MadeWest Pale Ale
Pours a clear, deep gold color. Head is white and bubbly and leaves quite a bit of lacing. Super aromatic with an abundance of hop flavors in the aroma. Taste is way hoppy, especially for a Pale Ale, yet remarkably well balanced. Notes of citrus, especially lemon, and berry dominate the flavor profile. Mouthfeel is dry and crisp with nice carbonation. Finishes dry with the hop still sticking around, and a mellow bitterness that lingers for a bit. Overall, a really solid Pale Ale!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 11 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 53 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bright. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity