MadeWest Pale Ale
Pours a clear, deep gold color. Head is white and bubbly and leaves quite a bit of lacing. Super aromatic with an abundance of hop flavors in the aroma. Taste is way hoppy, especially for a Pale Ale, yet remarkably well balanced. Notes of citrus, especially lemon, and berry dominate the flavor profile. Mouthfeel is dry and crisp with nice carbonation. Finishes dry with the hop still sticking around, and a mellow bitterness that lingers for a bit. Overall, a really solid Pale Ale!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Stoplight. 37 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 1 hour ago
- plarson listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Deserables. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for 99 Problems But A Peach Ain't One. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other added a rating for Santa's Little Helper with Coffee & Cacao (2018). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity