MadeWest Pale Ale
Pours a clear, deep gold color. Head is white and bubbly and leaves quite a bit of lacing. Super aromatic with an abundance of hop flavors in the aroma. Taste is way hoppy, especially for a Pale Ale, yet remarkably well balanced. Notes of citrus, especially lemon, and berry dominate the flavor profile. Mouthfeel is dry and crisp with nice carbonation. Finishes dry with the hop still sticking around, and a mellow bitterness that lingers for a bit. Overall, a really solid Pale Ale!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Asahi. 1 minute ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bliss Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Worthy Adversary. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Cerise de Michigan. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Downtown Brown. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Relay IPA. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Vicinity. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity