MadeWest Pale Ale
Pours a clear, deep gold color. Head is white and bubbly and leaves quite a bit of lacing. Super aromatic with an abundance of hop flavors in the aroma. Taste is way hoppy, especially for a Pale Ale, yet remarkably well balanced. Notes of citrus, especially lemon, and berry dominate the flavor profile. Mouthfeel is dry and crisp with nice carbonation. Finishes dry with the hop still sticking around, and a mellow bitterness that lingers for a bit. Overall, a really solid Pale Ale!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 5 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Graham Cracker Porter. 59 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for On Fleek. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 4 hours ago
- DadMike added a rating for Brown Angel. 4 hours ago
- beavwarius and 1 other commented on beer Coors Light. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Purple Haze. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity