MadeWest Pale Ale
Pours a clear, deep gold color. Head is white and bubbly and leaves quite a bit of lacing. Super aromatic with an abundance of hop flavors in the aroma. Taste is way hoppy, especially for a Pale Ale, yet remarkably well balanced. Notes of citrus, especially lemon, and berry dominate the flavor profile. Mouthfeel is dry and crisp with nice carbonation. Finishes dry with the hop still sticking around, and a mellow bitterness that lingers for a bit. Overall, a really solid Pale Ale!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Lights On. 50 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 58 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Panic IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heady Topper. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to California Grab Bag II. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Campfire Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity