MadeWest Pale Ale
Pours a clear, deep gold color. Head is white and bubbly and leaves quite a bit of lacing. Super aromatic with an abundance of hop flavors in the aroma. Taste is way hoppy, especially for a Pale Ale, yet remarkably well balanced. Notes of citrus, especially lemon, and berry dominate the flavor profile. Mouthfeel is dry and crisp with nice carbonation. Finishes dry with the hop still sticking around, and a mellow bitterness that lingers for a bit. Overall, a really solid Pale Ale!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Frogger GLC. 33 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Zinfandel Sour Ale (2017 Vintage). 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Treevana IPA. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Copperpop. 7 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for BORIS The Crusher Reserve. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity