Everyone Gose Mad
Everyone Gose Mad pours a light apricot color with a slight haze and a flash of white head with no retention. Aroma is salty with some citrus peel. The carbonation is good with a thin mouthfeel. It tastes pleasantly briny with more faint citrus and floral notes that finishes tart and crisply with a bright acidity. Overall it's a well done, no frills gose that is an excellent beer to pair with some summer BBQ.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for EZPZ Dry Hopped Pilsner. 51 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Compunction. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends?. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Ninja Star. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity