Everyone Gose Mad
Everyone Gose Mad pours a light apricot color with a slight haze and a flash of white head with no retention. Aroma is salty with some citrus peel. The carbonation is good with a thin mouthfeel. It tastes pleasantly briny with more faint citrus and floral notes that finishes tart and crisply with a bright acidity. Overall it's a well done, no frills gose that is an excellent beer to pair with some summer BBQ.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Worth the Squeeze IPA. 16 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 2 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Get Back to Wort!. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Barrel-Aged G&T Gose. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Maracuja. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity