Everyone Gose Mad
Everyone Gose Mad pours a light apricot color with a slight haze and a flash of white head with no retention. Aroma is salty with some citrus peel. The carbonation is good with a thin mouthfeel. It tastes pleasantly briny with more faint citrus and floral notes that finishes tart and crisply with a bright acidity. Overall it's a well done, no frills gose that is an excellent beer to pair with some summer BBQ.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Venture Maine IPA. 5 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Paranoids Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Frelser Trippelbock Holy Ale. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Geuze Mariage Parfait 2013. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Anchor Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity