Everyone Gose Mad
Everyone Gose Mad pours a light apricot color with a slight haze and a flash of white head with no retention. Aroma is salty with some citrus peel. The carbonation is good with a thin mouthfeel. It tastes pleasantly briny with more faint citrus and floral notes that finishes tart and crisply with a bright acidity. Overall it's a well done, no frills gose that is an excellent beer to pair with some summer BBQ.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for St. Peter's Cream Stout. 16 minutes ago
- lposada and 1 other added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 55 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Crosby Hop Farm Sterling Wet Hop Pilsner. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for LaGrave. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 7 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to What's My Name Again?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity