Machine House Golden Ale
The Golden Ale from Machine House Brewery is classic English-style cask beer. It pours a golden color and is quite cloudy. Two fingers of thick white head sticks to the side of the glass. It has a barley malt aroma with some slight Belgian yeast notes as well. Bitterness is the pronounced quality in the vein of an English ESB, mixing flavors of bready copper malts and reserved english hops. The aftertaste retains the bitterness with a little spiciness and flavors of black tea. This is not a common style for a US brewery, but we get the feeling their mission was accomplished with this brew.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Grätzer. 7 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Stone Mocha IPA. 57 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Jacaranda. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for El Jeffe American Wheat. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for More is More. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 11th Anniversary Barleywine. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for 22nd Crooked Line Birthday Suit. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity