Machine House Golden Ale
The Golden Ale from Machine House Brewery is classic English-style cask beer. It pours a golden color and is quite cloudy. Two fingers of thick white head sticks to the side of the glass. It has a barley malt aroma with some slight Belgian yeast notes as well. Bitterness is the pronounced quality in the vein of an English ESB, mixing flavors of bready copper malts and reserved english hops. The aftertaste retains the bitterness with a little spiciness and flavors of black tea. This is not a super common style for a US brewery, but we get the feeling their mission was accomplished with this brew.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Squeezebox. 31 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Swirly - Chocolate/Vanilla Swirled Ale. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Wild Little Thing. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity