Machine House Golden Ale
The Golden Ale from Machine House Brewery is classic English-style cask beer. It pours a golden color and is quite cloudy. Two fingers of thick white head sticks to the side of the glass. It has a barley malt aroma with some slight Belgian yeast notes as well. Bitterness is the pronounced quality in the vein of an English ESB, mixing flavors of bready copper malts and reserved english hops. The aftertaste retains the bitterness with a little spiciness and flavors of black tea. This is not a common style for a US brewery, but we get the feeling their mission was accomplished with this brew.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- DadMike added a rating for Cloud Curtain - Nelson Sauvin . 47 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Julius. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Arete 2016. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Tre Fontane Tripel Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 4 hours ago
- RexMundi commented on podcast If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Killer Bees. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity