Machine House Golden Ale
The Golden Ale from Machine House Brewery is classic English-style cask beer. It pours a golden color and is quite cloudy. Two fingers of thick white head sticks to the side of the glass. It has a barley malt aroma with some slight Belgian yeast notes as well. Bitterness is the pronounced quality in the vein of an English ESB, mixing flavors of bready copper malts and reserved english hops. The aftertaste retains the bitterness with a little spiciness and flavors of black tea. This is not a common style for a US brewery, but we get the feeling their mission was accomplished with this brew.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 32 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stone, Cold. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Relay IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Red, White, and Peach. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Nova Vert. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity