Lush IPA pours a non-transparent, golden orange color with a white, billowy head. Lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma is hoppy and fresh with some melon and citrus. Taste is amazing: tropical fruit, strawberry and melon, along with slight hints of both pine and citrus. Very juicy with a soft, creamy mouthfeel and perfect carbonation. Sweet, bready malt backbone. Bitterness is light at first but seems to accumulate. Finish is dry with a honey sweetness that lingers. This is a phenomenal IPA that seems to be more readily available with increased distribution from Fremont!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Crosby Hop Farm Sterling Wet Hop Pilsner. 46 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for LaGrave. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hopslam Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity