Lush IPA pours a non-transparent, golden orange color with a white, billowy head. Lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma is hoppy and fresh with some melon and citrus. Taste is amazing: tropical fruit, strawberry and melon, along with slight hints of both pine and citrus. Very juicy with a soft, creamy mouthfeel and perfect carbonation. Sweet, bready malt backbone. Bitterness is light at first but seems to accumulate. Finish is dry with a honey sweetness that lingers. This is a phenomenal IPA that seems to be more readily available with increased distribution from Fremont!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Lupujus 7. 2 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to Hop o' The Morning. 44 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Kabru West Coast IPA. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 4 hours ago
- martincolon added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for New Glory Farmhouse. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity