Lush IPA pours a non-transparent, golden orange color with a white, billowy head. Lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma is hoppy and fresh with some melon and citrus. Taste is amazing: tropical fruit, strawberry and melon, along with slight hints of both pine and citrus. Very juicy with a soft, creamy mouthfeel and perfect carbonation. Sweet, bready malt backbone. Bitterness is light at first but seems to accumulate. Finish is dry with a honey sweetness that lingers. This is a phenomenal IPA that seems to be more readily available with increased distribution from Fremont!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Attack Frequency. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Union Jack. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Super Cereal. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Fullerton Haze Hop Blend No. 6. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Logic Gate. 7 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Crusher. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity