Lush IPA pours a non-transparent, golden orange color with a white, billowy head. Lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma is hoppy and fresh with some melon and citrus. Taste is amazing: tropical fruit, strawberry and melon, along with slight hints of both pine and citrus. Very juicy with a soft, creamy mouthfeel and perfect carbonation. Sweet, bready malt backbone. Bitterness is light at first but seems to accumulate. Finish is dry with a honey sweetness that lingers. This is a phenomenal IPA that seems to be more readily available with increased distribution from Fremont!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 10 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Swingers. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Local's Stash: BBA Lawyers, Guns & Money. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revelation Rye IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Just for Fun. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to L.A. Beers. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Dorado. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity