Lush IPA pours a non-transparent, golden orange color with a white, billowy head. Lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma is hoppy and fresh with some melon and citrus. Taste is amazing: tropical fruit, strawberry and melon, along with slight hints of both pine and citrus. Very juicy with a soft, creamy mouthfeel and perfect carbonation. Sweet, bready malt backbone. Bitterness is light at first but seems to accumulate. Finish is dry with a honey sweetness that lingers. This is a phenomenal IPA that seems to be more readily available with increased distribution from Fremont!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Allagash Tripel Ale. 4 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Calling IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity