Lush Double IPA
Color is slightly hazy, golden orange with a thick, off-white, foamy head. A huge amount of lacing is left on the glass. The aroma is juicy with tropical fruit and citrus and berry. Taste is outstanding with fruity characteristics almost like fruit punch with alcohol. Some dank hop flavors along with pineapple, grapefruit, guava, and just a bit of pine. Mouthfeel is juicy but also chalky, leading to a pleasant finish. Overall this has pretty low bitterness and the 8% is well hidden. A solid Northeast Style IPA from Frost Beer Works!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 49 minutes ago
- IPAman listened to Get Back to Wort!. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Barrel-Aged G&T Gose. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Maracuja. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Lil' Dusty. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Gaffel Kölsch. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity