Lush Double IPA
Color is slightly hazy, golden orange with a thick, off-white, foamy head. A huge amount of lacing is left on the glass. The aroma is juicy with tropical fruit and citrus and berry. Taste is outstanding with fruity characteristics almost like fruit punch with alcohol. Some dank hop flavors along with pineapple, grapefruit, guava, and just a bit of pine. Mouthfeel is juicy but also chalky, leading to a pleasant finish. Overall this has pretty low bitterness and the 8% is well hidden. A solid Northeast Style IPA from Frost Beer Works!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 42 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends?. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Ninja Star. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Asahi. 7 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Wynona's Big Brown Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity