Lush Double IPA
Color is slightly hazy, golden orange with a thick, off-white, foamy head. A huge amount of lacing is left on the glass. The aroma is juicy with tropical fruit and citrus and berry. Taste is outstanding with fruity characteristics almost like fruit punch with alcohol. Some dank hop flavors along with pineapple, grapefruit, guava, and just a bit of pine. Mouthfeel is juicy but also chalky, leading to a pleasant finish. Overall this has pretty low bitterness and the 8% is well hidden. A solid Northeast Style IPA from Frost Beer Works!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to 100th Episode!. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Midsummer Devotion. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for neighborhood.. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer neighborhood.. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity