An oily hop taste smacks your taste buds and lightens up as the beer settles on your tongue. This Imperial has a decent amount of head but settles quickly back into the beer, leaving a strong carbonation mouth feel. I was surprised by how hidden the sweetness and alcohol is for an Imperial. This IPA is loaded with flavorful floral and citrus hops but has a more unique upfront tongue tingle than compared to most west coast hoppy beers. This beer will only be enjoyed by those who long for the hop and don't mind each gulp providing your mouth and throat with 45 seconds of lasting bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 51 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Dark Doppelbock. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Penske File. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Founders CBS (Canadian Breakfast Stout) 2017. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hazelutely Choctabulous. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Nectar IPA. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Orange Curtain. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity