An oily hop taste smacks your taste buds and lightens up as the beer settles on your tongue. This Imperial has a decent amount of head but settles quickly back into the beer, leaving a strong carbonation mouth feel. I was surprised by how hidden the sweetness and alcohol is for an Imperial. This IPA is loaded with flavorful floral and citrus hops but has a more unique upfront tongue tingle than compared to most west coast hoppy beers. This beer will only be enjoyed by those who long for the hop and don't mind each gulp providing your mouth and throat with 45 seconds of lasting bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for The Penske File. 11 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Some Pumpkins. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Limelight IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mana Wheat. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity