An oily hop taste smacks your taste buds and lightens up as the beer settles on your tongue. This Imperial has a decent amount of head but settles quickly back into the beer, leaving a strong carbonation mouth feel. I was surprised by how hidden the sweetness and alcohol is for an Imperial. This IPA is loaded with flavorful floral and citrus hops but has a more unique upfront tongue tingle than compared to most west coast hoppy beers. This beer will only be enjoyed by those who long for the hop and don't mind each gulp providing your mouth and throat with 45 seconds of lasting bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Spaten Pils. 21 minutes ago
- budman1 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2020). 2 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Enjoy by 4.20 IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for ChocoLatte. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Fort Point (Mosaic Dry Hopped). 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity