An oily hop taste smacks your taste buds and lightens up as the beer settles on your tongue. This Imperial has a decent amount of head but settles quickly back into the beer, leaving a strong carbonation mouth feel. I was surprised by how hidden the sweetness and alcohol is for an Imperial. This IPA is loaded with flavorful floral and citrus hops but has a more unique upfront tongue tingle than compared to most west coast hoppy beers. This beer will only be enjoyed by those who long for the hop and don't mind each gulp providing your mouth and throat with 45 seconds of lasting bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to Portlandia. 23 minutes ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Some Pumpkins. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 2 hours ago
- HansKennedy30 added a rating for Peeper Ale. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Union Jack. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity