Lupulin Lust DIPA
Pours an extremely clear, golden straw color that is light in color for a Double IPA. Head is white and foamy with a ton of tiny bubbles floating up. Aroma is all citrus and pine. Taste follows the nose, with citrus and pine, but also a bit of tropical fruit. Malts are bready but mild. Surprisingly light body for 9%, as the alcohol is well hidden and drinks like a single IPA. Mouthfeel and finish are both dry and smooth. Really West Coast style with a light bitterness in the finish that creates a wonderful aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 36 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Seizoen. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Fairy Nectar London. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Moxee-Moron. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Seer. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Big Blue Van. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap