Lupulin Lust DIPA
Pours an extremely clear, golden straw color that is light in color for a Double IPA. Head is white and foamy with a ton of tiny bubbles floating up. Aroma is all citrus and pine. Taste follows the nose, with citrus and pine, but also a bit of tropical fruit. Malts are bready but mild. Surprisingly light body for 9%, as the alcohol is well hidden and drinks like a single IPA. Mouthfeel and finish are both dry and smooth. Really West Coast style with a light bitterness in the finish that creates a wonderful aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 45 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Rogue Cold Brew IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Le Merle. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity