Lupulin Lust DIPA
Pours an extremely clear, golden straw color that is light in color for a Double IPA. Head is white and foamy with a ton of tiny bubbles floating up. Aroma is all citrus and pine. Taste follows the nose, with citrus and pine, but also a bit of tropical fruit. Malts are bready but mild. Surprisingly light body for 9%, as the alcohol is well hidden and drinks like a single IPA. Mouthfeel and finish are both dry and smooth. Really West Coast style with a light bitterness in the finish that creates a wonderful aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Habitus. 32 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Amalgamator. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Raspberry AF. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to San Diego Part 1. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity