Hazy golden yellow color with one finger of white, frothy head. Intense and inviting aroma that screams all kinds of tropical fruit. The taste follows the nose, with big hoppy flavors, particularly mango, pineapple, orange, and nectarine. Super juicy mouthfeel. Medium body with light bitterness. We haven’t had too many IPAs out of Montana but this is certainly one worth seeking out!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Stout at the Devil. 9 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Winter is Here. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Dorado. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 805. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Galaxy Crush. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity