Hazy golden yellow color with one finger of white, frothy head. Intense and inviting aroma that screams all kinds of tropical fruit. The taste follows the nose, with big hoppy flavors, particularly mango, pineapple, orange, and nectarine. Super juicy mouthfeel. Medium body with light bitterness. We haven’t had too many IPAs out of Montana but this is certainly one worth seeking out!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Every Day, Once a Day, Give Yourself an IPA. 24 minutes ago
- lauralane and 1 other listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to October Spectacular!. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Honey Hips Strong Blonde. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Cantrip Kölsch. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Reissdorf Kölsch. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity