Hazy golden yellow color with one finger of white, frothy head. Intense and inviting aroma that screams all kinds of tropical fruit. The taste follows the nose, with big hoppy flavors, particularly mango, pineapple, orange, and nectarine. Super juicy mouthfeel. Medium body with light bitterness. We haven’t had too many IPAs out of Montana but this is certainly one worth seeking out!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 8 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Inclined IPA. 2 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Button & Muffin. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Three Philosophers (2016). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity