Luponic Distortion: Revolution No. 003
Luponic Distortion #3 pours a clear, amber yellow color. The head is white and frothy and provides nice lacing. Very aromatic - lots of floral and citrus hop on the nose. Taste is also hoppy, with some citrus and even berry flavors. Light, bready malt bill in a supporting role. Mouthfeel is powdery with above average carbonation. Pleasant dryness and bitterness in the finish. Overall this is a light and dry IPA that's bursting with flavor; something we've found with this entire revolving hop series.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 52 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Paulaner Oktoberfest Marzen. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Ayinger Oktober Fest-Marzen. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Sam Adams Octoberfest. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer 1516 Kellerbier. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to LA LA Land. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oude Geuze. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Victory Festbier. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity