Luponic Distortion: Revolution No. 003
Luponic Distortion #3 pours a clear, amber yellow color. The head is white and frothy and provides nice lacing. Very aromatic – lots of floral and citrus hop on the nose. Taste is also hoppy, with some citrus and even berry flavors. Light, bready malt bill in a supporting role. Mouthfeel is powdery with above average carbonation. Pleasant dryness and bitterness in the finish. Overall this is a light and dry IPA that’s bursting with flavor; something we’ve found with this entire revolving hop series.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 11 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- dheliker added a rating for F* Cancer IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Reason for the Season Coffee Cream Stout. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Tellin' Lies. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha King. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity