Lucille pours a semi-clear, golden amber color with one finger of foamy white head. Fresh hoppy aroma of pine and citrus. On the taste, there's a bit of malt up front, doughy and bready with some caramel malt sweetness. But the hops take over with juicy tangerine, lime, and resinous pine. Perfect mouthfeel that is dry and smooth. Medium body and nicely carbonated. Finish continues with more citrus, this time with grapefruit and a mild bitterness. Extraordinary flavors and a great representation of the West Coast style IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Stout at the Devil. 19 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deserables. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to The Gold Standard. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity