Lucille pours a semi-clear, golden amber color with one finger of foamy white head. Fresh hoppy aroma of pine and citrus. On the taste, there's a bit of malt up front, doughy and bready with some caramel malt sweetness. But the hops take over with juicy tangerine, lime, and resinous pine. Perfect mouthfeel that is dry and smooth. Medium body and nicely carbonated. Finish continues with more citrus, this time with grapefruit and a mild bitterness. Extraordinary flavors and a great representation of the West Coast style IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Golden Nugget. 2 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Stoplight. 54 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Deserables. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for 99 Problems But A Peach Ain't One. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity