Lucille pours a semi-clear, golden amber color with one finger of foamy white head. Fresh hoppy aroma of pine and citrus. On the taste, there's a bit of malt up front, doughy and bready with some caramel malt sweetness. But the hops take over with juicy tangerine, lime, and resinous pine. Perfect mouthfeel that is dry and smooth. Medium body and nicely carbonated. Finish continues with more citrus, this time with grapefruit and a mild bitterness. Extraordinary flavors and a great representation of the West Coast style IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 24 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Santa's Private Reserve Ale (2018). 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Chief of Chiefs. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity