Lucille pours a semi-clear, golden amber color with one finger of foamy white head. Fresh hoppy aroma of pine and citrus. On the taste, there's a bit of malt up front, doughy and bready with some caramel malt sweetness. But the hops take over with juicy tangerine, lime, and resinous pine. Perfect mouthfeel that is dry and smooth. Medium body and nicely carbonated. Finish continues with more citrus, this time with grapefruit and a mild bitterness. Extraordinary flavors and a great representation of the West Coast style IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 30 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Zombie Dust. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mamma's Candied Yams. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Super Session #2. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Suicide Squeeze IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity