Lucille pours a semi-clear, golden amber color with one finger of foamy white head. Fresh hoppy aroma of pine and citrus. On the taste, there’s a bit of malt up front, doughy and bready with some caramel malt sweetness. But the hops take over with juicy tangerine, lime, and resinous pine. Perfect mouthfeel that is dry and smooth. Medium body and nicely carbonated. Finish continues with more citrus, this time with grapefruit and a mild bitterness. Extraordinary flavors and a great representation of the West Coast style IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for IPA Del Rey. 9 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Patsy. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pilsner Urquell. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Islander IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Mastodon. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Into the Woods. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity