Lucille pours a semi-clear, golden amber color with one finger of foamy white head. Fresh hoppy aroma of pine and citrus. On the taste, there's a bit of malt up front, doughy and bready with some caramel malt sweetness. But the hops take over with juicy tangerine, lime, and resinous pine. Perfect mouthfeel that is dry and smooth. Medium body and nicely carbonated. Finish continues with more citrus, this time with grapefruit and a mild bitterness. Extraordinary flavors and a great representation of the West Coast style IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to No Pumpkins Here. 56 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Rogue Cold Brew IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity