Lucille pours a semi-clear, golden amber color with one finger of foamy white head. Fresh hoppy aroma of pine and citrus. On the taste, there's a bit of malt up front, doughy and bready with some caramel malt sweetness. But the hops take over with juicy tangerine, lime, and resinous pine. Perfect mouthfeel that is dry and smooth. Medium body and nicely carbonated. Finish continues with more citrus, this time with grapefruit and a mild bitterness. Extraordinary flavors and a great representation of the West Coast style IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Memory Foam. 16 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Betty IPA. 1 hour ago
- Pollyannabanana commented on beer Thirsty Frog Red Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other added a rating for Angelica. 2 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Christmas Show 2018. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Purple Haze. 4 hours ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Amarilla Gorilla IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity