Love Like This
Color is golden yellow and turbid, with two fingers of white, soapy head that recedes fairly quicky. The aroma is hoppy, dominated by melon and tropical fruit. The taste matches the aroma, with cantaloupe and honeydew, along with pineapple and guava. Very fresh, juicy flavors. Soft malt profile, likely with oats and wheat, and limited sweetness. Mouthfeel is delicate and juicy, and it is light on the bitterness. Overall this is a good NE-style hazy IPA, full of flavor and easy drinkability.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 45 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other listened to California Grab Bag. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bright. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity