Love Child No. 9
Love Child No. 9 pours a beautiful deep apricot color with a significant off white head that stays to about a finger for quite a while. The aroma is acerbic, with notes of lactic funk, cherry, and apricot. It's pleasantly sour up front, with a deep cherry and woody flavor that dives into greater complexity the more you sip. The depth here is really enjoyable; we picked up some plum, oak, caramel, mild vinegar and yeast. The mouthfeel is medium, with lively carbonation. This is a great example in the Love Child series.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 49 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Thresher. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity