Love Child No. 9
Love Child No. 9 pours a beautiful deep apricot color with a significant off white head that stays to about a finger for quite a while. The aroma is acerbic, with notes of lactic funk, cherry, and apricot. It's pleasantly sour up front, with a deep cherry and woody flavor that dives into greater complexity the more you sip. The depth here is really enjoyable; we picked up some plum, oak, caramel, mild vinegar and yeast. The mouthfeel is medium, with lively carbonation. This is a great example in the Love Child series.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Lines Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The Life Hopquatic. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Bozo Beer. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Icelandic Wee Heavy. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Three Monkeys American Pale Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity