Love Child No. 9
Love Child No. 9 pours a beautiful deep apricot color with a significant off white head that stays to about a finger for quite a while. The aroma is acerbic, with notes of lactic funk, cherry, and apricot. It's pleasantly sour up front, with a deep cherry and woody flavor that dives into greater complexity the more you sip. The depth here is really enjoyable; we picked up some plum, oak, caramel, mild vinegar and yeast. The mouthfeel is medium, with lively carbonation. This is a great example in the Love Child series.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to Red, White, and Peach. 13 minutes ago
- Irishnc listened to All About the Stout. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Reuben's Brews Gose. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Bitter Monk. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Cherenkov Russian Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Stellar Fawn. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity