Love Child No. 8
This iteration of Love Child pours much like the others, a nice apricot with reddish tint, and substantial cream colored head that laces. The aroma is nicely sour, lots of Brett funk comes through with notes of oak. The taste is a more intense acetic sour than No. 6, and on par with No. 5. It's a layered complex flavor, starting with a lactic tartness of cherry and oak, with perhaps some peach in there somewhere. Belgian yeast is noticeable and complements the slight earthiness you get towards the end. The carbonation seems a little low, especially given the medium mouthfeel but overall it's a solid sour.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 48 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 and 1 other added a rating for Grand Hill IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Prinsipia. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity