Love Child No. 8
This iteration of Love Child pours much like the others, a nice apricot with reddish tint, and substantial cream colored head that laces. The aroma is nicely sour, lots of Brett funk comes through with notes of oak. The taste is a more intense acetic sour than No. 6, and on par with No. 5. It's a layered complex flavor, starting with a lactic tartness of cherry and oak, with perhaps some peach in there somewhere. Belgian yeast is noticeable and complements the slight earthiness you get towards the end. The carbonation seems a little low, especially given the medium mouthfeel but overall it's a solid sour.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 1 minute ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Interurban IPA. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity