Love Child No. 8
This iteration of Love Child pours much like the others, a nice apricot with reddish tint, and substantial cream colored head that laces. The aroma is nicely sour, lots of Brett funk comes through with notes of oak. The taste is a more intense acetic sour than No. 6, and on par with No. 5. It's a layered complex flavor, starting with a lactic tartness of cherry and oak, with perhaps some peach in there somewhere. Belgian yeast is noticeable and complements the slight earthiness you get towards the end. The carbonation seems a little low, especially given the medium mouthfeel but overall it's a solid sour.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Avant Garde. 16 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Blueberry Trainwreck. 57 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Pelican. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Davy Brown Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity