Love Child No. 8
This iteration of Love Child pours much like the others, a nice apricot with reddish tint, and substantial cream colored head that laces. The aroma is nicely sour, lots of Brett funk comes through with notes of oak. The taste is a more intense acetic sour than No. 6, and on par with No. 5. It's a layered complex flavor, starting with a lactic tartness of cherry and oak, with perhaps some peach in there somewhere. Belgian yeast is noticeable and complements the slight earthiness you get towards the end. The carbonation seems a little low, especially given the medium mouthfeel but overall it's a solid sour.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Canebrake. 15 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Norman. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Sanctification. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Aphotic. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Tanilla Porter. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 and 1 other added a rating for Ultra Violet Blackberry Sour Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Fat Tire. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity