Love Child No. 5
If you like sours, pick this one up immediately. The aroma is acidic and fruity with slight wine notes coming through. It pours a beautiful reddish amber with minimal head and considerable carbonation. Upon tasting, it's tart and funky, with a balanced fruit and sweetness paired with the acidity and sour that plays amazingly on your tongue. The carbonation adds that extra bite with a little vinegar, and the aftertaste leaves you with hints of berry, oak, and lemon. Once again, this is a delicious sour if you're up to the challenge.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Therapist Imperial IPA. 36 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Whimsy. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to White Night. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Not Your BRO, DAWG. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity