Love Child No. 5
If you like sours, pick this one up immediately. The aroma is acidic and fruity with slight wine notes coming through. It pours a beautiful reddish amber with minimal head and considerable carbonation. Upon tasting, it's tart and funky, with a balanced fruit and sweetness paired with the acidity and sour that plays amazingly on your tongue. The carbonation adds that extra bite with a little vinegar, and the aftertaste leaves you with hints of berry, oak, and lemon. Once again, this is a delicious sour if you're up to the challenge.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 36 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Perpetual Haze. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Samuel Adams Honey Queen. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Stars Align. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Scorpius Morchella. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Zonker Stout. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Stouting Match. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity