Love Child No. 5
If you like sours, pick this one up immediately. The aroma is acidic and fruity with slight wine notes coming through. It pours a beautiful reddish amber with minimal head and considerable carbonation. Upon tasting, it's tart and funky, with a balanced fruit and sweetness paired with the acidity and sour that plays amazingly on your tongue. The carbonation adds that extra bite with a little vinegar, and the aftertaste leaves you with hints of berry, oak, and lemon. Once again, this is a delicious sour if you're up to the challenge.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mama's Little Yella Pils. 24 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Help Yourself Batch 2. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Perpetual Haze. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Zaftig Wee Heavy. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Sam Adams Pumpkin Batch. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Independent IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity