Loud! Hazy DIPA
For a beer with Hazy in the title, Loud Hazy isn't particularly hazy. We'll call it a mild haze. The aroma is incredibly tropical with tons of mango and peach notes. The flavor is bursting with fruit: guava, passion fruit, orange, and pineapple. The fruits compete for dominance and it's not apparent which one comes out on top. It's refreshing and light-bodied for the style. The 8.3 ABV is barely believable it is so well masked. It's been quite a roller coaster for Almanac IPAs over the years and this one certainly must be viewed as a steep ascent.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Schlafly Oatmeal Stout. 6 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Monterey Beer. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to No Pumpkins Here. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Clencher 2 Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity