Loud! Hazy DIPA
For a beer with Hazy in the title, Loud Hazy isn't particularly hazy. We'll call it a mild haze. The aroma is incredibly tropical with tons of mango and peach notes. The flavor is bursting with fruit: guava, passion fruit, orange, and pineapple. The fruits compete for dominance and it's not apparent which one comes out on top. It's refreshing and light-bodied for the style. The 8.3 ABV is barely believable it is so well masked. It's been quite a roller coaster for Almanac IPAs over the years and this one certainly must be viewed as a steep ascent.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Lines Double IPA. 9 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Point Conception IPA. 18 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Chief of Chiefs. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for 1000 IBU. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for GUBNA Imperial IPA. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity