Lot No. 3 IPA
Lot No. 3 IPA pours a crystal clear, pale amber color. Lots of bubbles flow from the bottom to support one finger of off-white, foamy head. Sticky lacing covers the sides of the glass. Aroma is balanced with both hops and malt. We'd expect this to be malt forward based on the color, and there is some grainy, rye like malts right from the start. In fact, there's a spicy black pepper bite coupled with a light malty sweetness. Then it turns hoppy, with resinous pine and fresh orange and citrus. Mouthfeel is exceptional. Dry and creamy, really allowing the hops to shine. Finishes with a mild bitter grapefruit bitterness. Overall a really well done IPA that we'd love to pick up on a regular basis.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Cloud Curtain - Mosaic. 11 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 19 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 48 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Down 'N Dirty Chocolate Oatmeal Stout. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Goosed. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Winter is Here. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity