Lot No. 3 IPA
Lot No. 3 IPA pours a crystal clear, pale amber color. Lots of bubbles flow from the bottom to support one finger of off-white, foamy head. Sticky lacing covers the sides of the glass. Aroma is balanced with both hops and malt. We'd expect this to be malt forward based on the color, and there is some grainy, rye like malts right from the start. In fact, there's a spicy black pepper bite coupled with a light malty sweetness. Then it turns hoppy, with resinous pine and fresh orange and citrus. Mouthfeel is exceptional. Dry and creamy, really allowing the hops to shine. Finishes with a mild bitter grapefruit bitterness. Overall a really well done IPA that we'd love to pick up on a regular basis.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 51 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Pliny The Elder. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The Trinity. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Great White. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity