Lot No. 3 IPA
Lot No. 3 IPA pours a crystal clear, pale amber color. Lots of bubbles flow from the bottom to support one finger of off-white, foamy head. Sticky lacing covers the sides of the glass. Aroma is balanced with both hops and malt. We'd expect this to be malt forward based on the color, and there is some grainy, rye like malts right from the start. In fact, there's a spicy black pepper bite coupled with a light malty sweetness. Then it turns hoppy, with resinous pine and fresh orange and citrus. Mouthfeel is exceptional. Dry and creamy, really allowing the hops to shine. Finishes with a mild bitter grapefruit bitterness. Overall a really well done IPA that we'd love to pick up on a regular basis.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Galaxy & Comet. 3 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 39 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Olympia Beer. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to It's a Trappist!. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to LA LA Land. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity