Lot No. 3 IPA
Lot No. 3 IPA pours a crystal clear, pale amber color. Lots of bubbles flow from the bottom to support one finger of off-white, foamy head. Sticky lacing covers the sides of the glass. Aroma is balanced with both hops and malt. We’d expect this to be malt forward based on the color, and there is some grainy, rye like malts right from the start. In fact, there’s a spicy black pepper bite coupled with a light malty sweetness. Then it turns hoppy, with resinous pine and fresh orange and citrus. Mouthfeel is exceptional. Dry and creamy, really allowing the hops to shine. Finishes with a mild bitter grapefruit bitterness. Overall a really well done IPA that we’d love to pick up on a regular basis.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Red Glove. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Only Echoes Respond. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Portlandia. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Squall IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Winter is Here. 5 hours ago
- snpaulson added a rating for 3.8 Miles. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity